How It Works
Yummy Cuisines To Discover and Enjoy
If you are passionate about food and the rich cuisines UK restaurants have on offer, you probably at the right place. Merrydine is the simplest platform you may come across when it comes to dining out, all you need to do is decide and book you table.
Simply browse through our restaurants selection, if you find something that takes your fancy, go ahead and book your table for a pleasurable visit or perhaps a romantic night out. Merrydine is still a new website and we are adding more restaurants every month. We would appreciate your patience until we get the right selection in your area.
All you need to do is book your table on Merrydine and Save!
Easy 1.2.3 Steps To Use Merrydine:
- Sign Up for a user account and you are ready to make bookings, its free and does not commit you to anything. We do not require any payment, nor any card on file. All you need is to agree to our Terms of Service which is there to protect all parties involved in using our website.
- Browse through the site or use the top menu to locate your favourite promotion, and always click the Green “View Details” button to see more information about the promotion.
- When you are happy with what you see, click the Blue “Book Your Table & Save” button to place your table booking. Fill the simple booking form to tell the restaurant your preferred date and time, and click the button “Book My Table” to place the booking.
Things To Consider:
- Like with any online booking system, it is very important that you receive the booking confirmation before making your visit. When you submit your booking request, the restaurant will check availability for the date, time and table size and is only able to confirm if space is available.
- Ensure to check your email box, all bookings usually confirmed to the email address you supplied during registration. Also ensure that the confirmation did not slip into the Spam Folder.
- Confirmations usually sent within 24 hours, if you haven’t received it within that time, then we suggest that you call the restaurant to make sure that they have acted on your booking.